DATA THAT NEEDS
When using our Services, you can provide us with information about you online or offline, including: your name, email address, postal address, phone number, fax number, birth date, location information, photos, videos, and demographics ( gender, company name or organization, occupation, language setting, city, country, zip code, dialing code, time zone, etc.)
DATA WHICH AUTOMATIC CONDUCT
When you use our services, we automatically collect some information. We may collect information about your use of our Services and activities on them. When you visit our web site, data that we can automatically record includes, for example, your operating system, Internet protocol address (IP), access time, browser type, and language. Data can also be recorded using trackers, cookies, local shared objects (LSOs), and the like.
DATA COMPLETED BY PUBLICATION
3rd Party Services in Services
To serve ads in our services, we can use third parties. Certain third parties may automatically collect information about your use of our services or visits to our Internet sites, your IP address, your Internet Service Provider (ISP), and your browser through which you visit our website (but not your name, address, mail or phone number).
Third parties can collect data using cookies, transparent cookies, or other technologies. These third parties may use these data to provide targeted advertising to your interests to understand how our services and other third-party websites follow.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Urban Hunter can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Manage our web site, products, services and marketing, and improve them
- Provide personalized and customized experience, content, marketing, and referrals in all of our services
- Respond to your comments and questions, and provide customer support
providing the products and services you have requested
- Send data related to your requests and purchases, including certificates, accounts, technical notifications, updates, security alerts, support messages, and administrative messages
- Communicate with you about promotions, prizes, future events and news about products and services we offer
- Link or combine your personal information with other information we receive about your use of other services and third parties to better understand you and your needs and offer you recommendations, better service, and custom marketing
- Protecting, investigating and disabling fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities
(Data you share)
Services can allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and data publicly or with others. Make sure you pay attention to what privacy you want, especially when choosing the people you will be connecting to and what you will share and make available to the public. We can not control the privacy or security of the data you choose to make public or share with others.
DATA WE ARE PARTICLEING
We can share your personal information as follows:
- We may share your personal information for the purpose of work (or negotiation) that involves the sale or transfer of all or part of our business or property. Job scheduling can include any transaction or merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction.
We may share personal information for legal purposes, for purposes of protection and security, including:
- Acting in accordance with laws or regulatory requirements, and responding to legal requirements and legal proceedings
- Protection of the rights and property of GO2WILD j.d.o.o. and the trademarks of Urban Hunter, our agents, customers and others, including the implementation of our agreements, the terms and conditions of use, and the protection of our network and physical assets, including the protection of our employees and agents, our users or any other person.
- We can share information with those who use them to provide us services or work for us.
- We can share other people's data from which personal information has been removed.
OPTIONS RELATED TO DATA AND CHANGES
In our marketing of email messages we explain how you can "exclude" from receiving a marketing e-mail. If you opt out of receiving email marketing, we can still send you non-marketing materials.
You can send us personal contact information via contact information. You can request a change of contact options, marketing options, and update personal information, access them, or make other related changes.
With settings on your device and in your browser settings, you can change how we and others can, we can collect certain information about you (e.g., blocking certain cookies).
SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are constantly trying to protect the information that you can personally identify, through the information we receive from you through our services. Although we take steps to use and improve protective measures, no company can prevent any security risk or damage. If you notice any security flaws affecting the American shop service, please email us at our e-mail contacts or visit this website and report it.
Your comments or questions about these Rules are welcome. You can contact us by e-mail or at the following address:
GO2WILD j.d.o.o. Voltino 3
Zagreb, 10000 CROATIA / CROATIA
AMENDMENT OF THESE PRIVACY RULES